To make a secure donation on-line by credit card, click here.
To pay by check, click here to print form out and send it in.
Why Support West Virginia's Free Clinics?
Profile of West Virginia's Free Clinics FY '11
TEN FREE HEALTH CARE CLINICS IN WEST VIRGINIA:
- Deliver $30 in health care to uninsured West Virginians for every dollar appropriated
- Generate $125,000,000 in health care services & serve the poorest of patients at NO charge - 233,000 non-elderly West Virginians are uninsured
- Provide comprehensive health care, specialty care, dental care, lab and diagnostic tests & health education
- Care for 60,600 West Virginians who are projected to receive services through 280,000 office visits during FY '11
- Fill 695,000 life-sustaining prescriptions at no cost to our patients, projected in FY '11 to be valued at more than $78.4 M (based upon Average Wholesale Price Index)
- Rely on the services of more than 2,000 dedicated professionals who routinely volunteer
- Reduce hospital ER use by 63.8% and in-patient by 41.7% according to a National Institutes of Health study of a WV free clinic, reducing cost-shifting
Supporting free clinics is a smart economic decision. Supporting free clinics helps control health care costs.